Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Google Maps Link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...2!3m1!1s0x80b4d57ecb4fc9a5:0xbcd469b87d0d46ed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,300
Last edited:
Reactions: ferdboyce
Any update on power to the Beaver station? Praying it'll be up and running by Thursday to make that connection between Green River and Vegas. Richfield seems like its risky trying to make that distance. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I talked to my "friend" again and it sounds like the crew working on this supercharger is getting bounced between the other Utah superchargers (St George and Nephi) and they are hoping to have all of them done in the next month. Sadly, I think that means attention will be shifting away from Beaver as they begin construction on the others. I wouldn't be surprised if they waiting for the transformer coming in.

Of the three, Beaver is the most important. Las Vegas to Beaver (224 mi) and Beaver to Park City (205 mi) are do-able in an "85" if you are careful .... keeping at 60 mph might be painful but it sure beats recharging at 22 rated miles per hour at a public charging station. St George and Nephi will of course make the trip much easier.

Anyone know where the next Supercharger north of Nelphi will be? Kimberly Junction (one freeway stop from the intersection of the 80 and 40) or Roy (intersection of the 15 and 84) ??

Charging in Richfield now! I'm assuming beaver hasn't opened yet.

Anyone have any experience charging at sun rv park in mesquite? I called a few places I found on plug share but only had luck w the KOA in cedar city. They have hook ups that have power to them after hours.

Was hoping to find something close to Vegas since that's my final destination. Cheers!