Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas hotel charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TexasEV

Jun 5, 2013
Austin, TX
I had a meeting at The Fairmont last week and the parking staff were very accommodating. I called ahead to ask if I could plug into an outlet in their garage. When I arrived I found the valets were expecting me and had kept the one space by the one outlet open. It's a valet only garage but I convinced the parking manager to let me park it, and he accompanied me to get through the gates and guide me to the space. I had come from the Waco supercharger in my 60 and with the miles added overnight I could easily make it back to the supercharger.

Going back to Dallas in two weeks for a conference at the Rosemont Crescent. They said 120V outlets are available in their garage, but they also own the Hotel Za-Za less than two blocks away which has level 2 charging stations and said I could use those, or the valet would drive it over to charge and bring it back. (I'll politely decline that offer).

I had a meeting at The Fairmont last week and the parking staff were very accommodating. I called ahead to ask if I could plug into an outlet in their garage. When I arrived I found the valets were expecting me and had kept the one space by the one outlet open. It's a valet only garage but I convinced the parking manager to let me park it, and he accompanied me to get through the gates and guide me to the space. I had come from the Waco supercharger in my 60 and with the miles added overnight I could easily make it back to the supercharger.

Going back to Dallas in two weeks for a conference at the Rosemont Crescent. They said 120V outlets are available in their garage, but they also own the Hotel Za-Za less than two blocks away which has level 2 charging stations and said I could use those, or the valet would drive it over to charge and bring it back. (I'll politely decline that offer).

I live down the street from ZaZa and have a roadster with a 220 outlet you are welcome to use. Hit me up if you need a charge.