Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14 hours to delivery...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm one of the last of the Q1 deliveries. I'll be picking up my S85 tomorrow morning from the Costa Mesa service center at 9:00am :biggrin:

I've already triple-checked all of my documents, read the manual twice, watched the orientation video a bunch of times...I'm so fidgety, it's like Christmas Eve for a 6-year-old!!!

Got mine today.

Last night was was pure hell. :)

Tonight I will sleep like a baby.

Very happy for you.

Haha I expect my experience will be very similar to yours.

not to one up you guys but I am taking delivery at noon on monday and there are a few being delivered before me.

Congrats!

Our car arrived at the SC two days before my wife and I were able to coordinate our schedules to pick it up. The two days spent waiting, knowing the car was just sitting there waiting for us, was the most agonizing!

Yep, mine has been sitting at the Costa Mesa SC since Thursday. Scheduling issues as well...

Picking mine up at the Factory tomorrow at 2 pm - don't think I will sleep tonight! TOO EXCITED!

Congrats! Hope to see you at one of the OC Tesla meetups in the future :D

I was due to pick mine up tomorrow (suprise birthday gift from Wife) But alas it won't be here tip Monday and Im in Vegas at a conference until I get back Thursday. They will be delivering to my house Friday morning now. Inventory P85+ Pearl White with everything including an absolute insane discount.

I took delivery! The car is a hoot to drive (but you guys already knew that). Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics--in my excitement this morning I left my DSLR sitting on my desk. Egads...
XsJBy0d.jpg
6dZvcJp.jpg
69E9vIN.jpg
5n03VwQ.jpg
VtzqFms.jpg

Sharp car, congrats! I'm terribly envious because I still have a month to wait.

We're there any issues with your car?

The only issue I had was that there is a grey plastic strip on the panorama roof between the glass and the headliner that had some really oily fingerprints on it. They fixed that in about 2 minutes :D

Love it, thank you for reassuring my decision!

You have excellent taste ;)