Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Smart ForTwo - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU
2008 Smart ForTwo

Very clean 2008 Smart ForTwo Passion. The car has 6,236 miles on it currently. This is my very first car, I am the second owner. It was previously owned by an older gentleman who was a car collector and he was getting rid of his cars and he had only put 1,169 miles on it in 4 years. So I have put about 5,100 miles on it in a year and a half.

Car is up to date with everything, passed a smog test a few months ago. Ice Cold A/C, Clean interior, big "leather" arm rest. Upgraded same size tires all around so they can be rotated. 300+ Miles per tank. And the MPG will only increase the more its driven since it has low miles. It has possibly one of the best driving views out of any car available, along with comfortable seats to accommodate the view.

Very fun little car to commute in. Also very safe. Designed by the finest Mercedes-Benz engineers in the world. 4 airbags, equipped with the Steel Tridion Safety Cell which can absorb up to 9,000 pounds of pressure upon impact. The Smart Car is one tough little car. If the car wasn't safe it wouldn't have been sold here in the U.S. and i personally wouldn't have purchased it myself. Safety is just not an issue in this car. In my year and a half of driving it around i never thought once about not being safe.

One of the best deals for any Smart Car for sale!

List Date: 3/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Smart ForTwo
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

84c5f589-4322-48e4-942a-e3472fe0168f2.jpg
8b18cfcc-cd28-4ebc-a722-e227d062e1412.jpg
2b1c6e68-0090-40b6-9513-067b38f0350a2.jpg

Last edited:
I have always had a smile for the Smart Cars. I'd buy this in a minute if it were electric, and had some range. The first ones that Tesla built for MB Smart were hotrods, had range, a blast to drive. But then MB decided that you only "need" 60 miles of range and a small motor.

Of course, the gas Smarts get over 300 miles on a fill up, and you can "charge" in 5 minutes, but electric drivers are somehow different and only "need" 60 miles. OK.

Anyway, I sold my Prius (which gets better mileage than a Smart) and am totally electric. Hope you sell your car! Wish it were electric!