Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richfield, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Denarius

Apr 27, 2013
Utah
Supercharger is located at the Holladay Inn Express.

20 W 1400 N
Richfield, UT 84701

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 1,132
Reactions: PStewart
Well, that puts close to the speculation - and exasperation - as to just where in Cove Fort, or Scipio, a SpC could be placed. So it seems that if you're headed N or S on I-15, you'll get off and loop through the I-70 & Rte 50 detour instead. That's an increase of about 14 miles (about 81 miles vs about 57 miles) - not bad, and it's also a very nice 122 miles to the Green River SpC, and 167 miles to the St. George SpC.

Nice!

Well, that puts close to the speculation - and exasperation - as to just where in Cove Fort, or Scipio, a SpC could be placed. So it seems that if you're headed N or S on I-15, you'll get off and loop through the I-70 & Rte 50 detour instead. That's an increase of about 14 miles (about 81 miles vs about 57 miles) - not bad, and it's also a very nice 122 miles to the Green River SpC, and 167 miles to the St. George SpC.

Nice!

Yes, and I hear there is another one coming to Beaver, UT as well... :wink:

Nice! not yet updated on TM website tho. An announcement email will no doubt arrive - as they have for the other UT & CO SCs - after several days. Maybe they wait to be sure it's really working (?)

Awesome! Anyone tried to make the drive from Richfield to Vegas? Looks like its 285mi? Or has anyone pushed the limits of the 85s yet? Can you squeeze 300 miles out if your drive conservatively? Im making the trip from CO>CA next week and it looks like the Beaver station might not be ready in time.

Awesome! Anyone tried to make the drive from Richfield to Vegas? Looks like its 285mi? Or has anyone pushed the limits of the 85s yet? Can you squeeze 300 miles out if your drive conservatively? Im making the trip from CO>CA next week and it looks like the Beaver station might not be ready in time.

Watch the wind too. A headwind would kill you. A tailwind will make it much more plausible. You have to be prepared to drive 60-65 mph to likely have a chance, I would guess.

Yeah i figured it could be tough. Guess I could stop for a bit and charge at one of the spots in St. George. Crossing my fingers Beaver opens up before Thursday! I've noticed the rated range varies a ton. Obviously if you have a heavy foot it'll effect it but seems like its a drastic difference.

Any idea of the range you get going a fairly steady 75-80mph? Does it drop a ton or can you get close to 250-265 miles?