Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool new logo!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the Delorean Motor Company was inspiration for the new logo:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbCU3MfVe2C3HOFP3dY0E5VvgBdYFFsZsvYb7VHkhGnfB9fmse.jpg

Yikes. I am not a fan. This looks like about zero steps forward, ten back. I'm gonna have to do something with my browser plugins to find the old logo and swap the image file(s) so I don't have to see this new one. The disconnect with the Tesla branding is jarring. Ugh. It's so . . . disappointing.

Complements of The Internet Archive: Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

hr_TMC_620x125.png

Yikes. I am not a fan. This looks like about zero steps forward, ten back. I'm gonna have to do something with my browser plugins to find the old logo and swap the image file(s) so I don't have to see this new one. The disconnect with the Tesla branding is jarring. Ugh. It's so . . . disappointing.

Please reconsider, powers that be. This new thing is not good. If I were Elon I'd be wondering wtf happened to TMC.

I liked the original font better. Sorry Doug, don't hate me.

I'm sorry but I have to concur ... the old colour and the old font looked much better.

I'm not a fan of the font. I can see wanting to differentiate from Tesla Motors, but the selection ,or at least the execution of it, does not feel right. Maybe because you need to have a matching logo on the left instead of the Tesla Motors Logo; its a bit incongruous.

Perhaps have a logo contest with entry into Teslive as the prize. I'm sure there are some great graphic artists in this community, and it would be a shame to not use them. I'm not one, but I'm sure there are at least a few who could design a fantastic logo and font for the site.

I wonder if the DeLorean Motor Company was inspiration for the new logo

Back to the Future revisited in 2012:
Marty McFly said:
Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a Tesla?
Dr. Emmett Brown's ancestor said:
I'm sure in 1985 electricity is in every corner drug store, but in 1855, it's a little hard to come by!

Back to the Future revisited by EV enthusiasts:
Marty McFly said:
Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett Brown's descendent said:
I'm sure in 1985 gasoline is in every corner drug store, but in 2155, it's a little hard to come by!

Last edited: