Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up TOMORROW AGAGAGAGHAHHGAHHAGAGAGAHAGHAGHAGHAGHG

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this seems a little spammy. I've been having a little bit of trouble controlling my TAD these last few hours. I will be picking up my Tesla in Fremont tomorrow, and this is truly one of the most exciting moments of my life thus far (in the car world).

One thing I can be sure of: sleep is a thing I will not be experiencing tonight, for obvious reasons.

AGHAGGAGAGAGAGAGAG

What are your pickup/delivery stories? How did you control your TAD? OH GOD SO EXCITED

Wheelie, have fun!! If you have the time, try a couple of things:

- not sure what vehicles you are coming from, but, you may want to use the massive parking lot at the factory to get used to the size and dimensions of the car by driving around and parking there.

- don't forget to Supercharge for the first time right there at the Superchargers next to the delivery center. Your car should be delivered at or around 90% charge already but, it'd be good to make sure that the Supercharging works. You may not see a Supercharger again for some time unless you have a roadtrip planned already:

- give the public J1772 charging a go too (you can thus make sure that your J1772 adapter works). If you haven't gotten a Chargepoint card already, sign up for an account online and install their mobile app (you can start charging online without a card). The nearest Chargepoint stations to the factory are in the Target parking lot in the Pacific Commons shopping center off the Auto Mall Pkwy exit. You are also welcome to stop by our office charging stations - no Chargepoint-like authentication necessary - at 207 Redwood Shores Pkwy not far from Belmont; charging there briefly on weekends is not a problem.

- be sure to apply for the CA CVRP $2.5k rebate ASAP. The funds are practically gone.

- lastly, make sure you have the $5 for the toll to cross the Dumbarton or the San Mateo bridge to get back home ;)

Wheelie, have fun!! If you have the time, try a couple of things:

- not sure what vehicles you are coming from, but, you may want to use the massive parking lot at the factory to get used to the size and dimensions of the car by driving around and parking there.

- don't forget to Supercharge for the first time right there at the Superchargers next to the delivery center. Your car should be delivered at or around 90% charge already but, it'd be good to make sure that the Supercharging works. You may not see a Supercharger again for some time unless you have a roadtrip planned already:

- give the public J1772 charging a go too (you can thus make sure that your J1772 adapter works). If you haven't gotten a Chargepoint card already, sign up for an account online and install their mobile app (you can start charging online without a card). The nearest Chargepoint stations to the factory are in the Target parking lot in the Pacific Commons shopping center off the Auto Mall Pkwy exit. You are also welcome to stop by our office charging stations - no Chargepoint-like authentication necessary - at 207 Redwood Shores Pkwy not far from Belmont; charging there briefly on weekends is not a problem.

- be sure to apply for the CA CVRP $2.5k rebate ASAP. The funds are practically gone.

- lastly, make sure you have the $5 for the toll to cross the Dumbarton or the San Mateo bridge to get back home ;)
Thanks for the important info! I'll keep these in mind. :)

Today is the big day.. enjoy!

My delivery in in a few hours as well!!!!!! I actually slept very well last night knowing the date was confirmed and the car was physically at the service center. After weeks of stressing!

-m

As totally cool as today will be for you, rest assured, it just keeps getting better. This car grows on you; the more you drive it far and wide, the more you will come to love it!

^^^^ What Vger said. Now that the sleep problem is over, your mind will turn to finding excu... reasons to go pick up stuff or whatever. If you're in a relationship, it requires significant creativity!! :)

She is a beauty. Still needs a name, though I'm letting the family decide on that. ;)

IMG_2491.JPG

The factory tour was amazing, and the staff who helped with orientation were superbly helpful. I love this car. And now the Tesla Anticipation Disorder manifests into a version where you anticipate to drive it every day. God I love this thing. :D:D:D