Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally......Order Placed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well....after a lot of deliberation and back and forth, I finally confirmed my order today :smile:

I decided to take a second test drive last week and did it on the back of a test drive in a Panamera, I'm VERY glad I did this because it absolutely reinforced my decision. The Panamera is a great car, but it's not on the same level as the Model S, there was simply no comparison in my mind.

So.....now I have to try and be patient until late June / early July (that's when I've chosen to take delivery)

Well congratulations on your decision, the hardest part is the waiting for delivery!

The best part is, this beautiful feat of engineering makes you fall in love with it all over again every single day. At least, I do, even after nearly a year.

What is the config of your car?

Well....after a lot of deliberation and back and forth, I finally confirmed my order today :smile:

I decided to take a second test drive last week and did it on the back of a test drive in a Panamera, I'm VERY glad I did this because it absolutely reinforced my decision. The Panamera is a great car, but it's not on the same level as the Model S, there was simply no comparison in my mind.

So.....now I have to try and be patient until late June / early July (that's when I've chosen to take delivery)

Congratulations on owning a tank! I assume you have seen the news on the titanium add on? I too am getting delivery in June and it is the LONGEST wait I have ever experienced.

Why is it still MARCH!?

Well congratulations on your decision, the hardest part is the waiting for delivery!
Don't believe her! The hardest part is not changing your order while you wait for it to come in. You ordered the S85 and the plus is going to start crying out to you. You ordered grey with tan leather (a GREAT choice) but the blue is going to start singing your name, or perhaps it will be the MC red (you KNOW that red is the fastest, right?). These temptations are going to come creeping in on you and you are going to have to be strong...or NOT.