Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SC Coming soon to Atlanta, GA at Atlantic Station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its going on P2 and 20th Street see below.

AS.jpg

Its going on P2 and 20th Street see below.

I originally reached out to someone that works at Atlantic Station and he provided me with the following information back on 3/4 - "The proposal is to add several units on P-2 level near the 20th Street entrance."

I actually went to scout the location last Friday and noticed that there was no construction at the entrance I thought. However after looking at your map and creating a screenshot of my own, I realized that there are somehow two P-2 20th Street entrances. Don't ask me how that's possible! When I went to Atlantic Station on Friday I looked around the area that is highlight on the top of the map (north) not on the side (east). Although I didn't know about the other entrance and haven't checked the parking spaces around that entrance, I doubt there is anything to be seen at this point in time. It appears that the permit has not been completed yet, so construction can not commence until that is completed. Unless I'm not searching for the permit correctly.

https://aca.accela.com/Atlanta_Ga/Default.aspx

I'm searching the Building page based on the following zip code since we're unsure of who will complete the permit (Tesla, parking management company or the contractor). Apparently Atlantic Station has their own zip code - 30363

I will report back with any findings as long as I remember this location. I will most likely create a thread in the main thread of Charging Standards and Infrastructure like I have in the past.

(Also I'm not highlighting the word "20th St" but those are where the two entrances are.)
Untitled.png