Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A lot of Tesla's in Drammen, Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a crazy amount of Teslas. Is that really just one days worth of deliveries?

I was under that assumption when I did the video. I spoke with a sales person, and they were planning to set a record he said, and were very positive and energetic.
The main harbor is also only 1 km away or so, they have easy access to the country's main car lot where all shipments unload. Easy to refill their own car lot during the day.

This tuesday they did deliver 98 cars.. but then people have counted the cars in my video and there are somewhere between 133-155 cars, so I guess this is a bit to much for one day.
...but then they were still lots of activity when I drove by at 22pm the same evening.

On elbilforum.no, we have a couple of posters who does have a rough idea of the number of new registrations from each Tesla location in Norway (scripts keeping track of new license number issued). They havent posted their numbers yet though.

So to answer your question, "No, I guess they didnt deliver all these cars on one day." unfortunately.:)

They supposedly delivered 86 of those cars, according to someone who got their car today and asked some questions. So, there's about 1.5 days worth of cars in the video. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a huge fan of the image stabilization, btw. It almost makes me dizzy.

Regarding the image stabilization, I am not a big fan either. Youtube suggested "they" should fix the unstability, and I let them.;-) I wont next time.
It is smooth, but they changed a lot. As an example, the text first in the movie were fixed at the bottom in the original, now is not..lol

I drove by the Tesla Service Center in Drammen at 21:00 last evening. The parking lot was still mostly full of Model S (maybe ~100 Model S), and there was still lots of activity.

I'll drive by today as well, and I'll see if I'll bring my camera. I would expect the number of Model S to start dropping over the weekend. I would think the goal is to empty the parking lot by 1. April.

I drove by the Service Senter around 15:00, and the numer of Model S had been fairly drastically reduced. I counted around 50 Model S. There was still plenty of activity - I was there less than 5 minutes and in that time two happy new owners drove off. Some pictures:

P1090129-.jpg

P1090133-.jpg

P1090130-.jpg

P1090132-.jpg

Really? I mean come on! Canada is a far bigger country and better weather and yet we still are waiting for our first Supercharger. We have vast regions of highway that really do need a SC whereby Norway seems to have them every 100 feet! Not fair!