Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Carbotech AX6 brake pads for Roadster wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best bet would be to personally call any trusted website that advertises them and see if they have any in stock. Most likely the push the order to CarboTech directly, and if CT is out then they're out too. Also follow up with CT every couple of days to see if they have any new shipments of inventory. Otherwise you just have to luck out if a member has them, is able to delay putting them on, or wants to put the Bobcat 1521's on after they purchased the AX6's.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the help! I emailed CarboTech. It was forwarded to KNS Brakes INC, "Carbotech forwards retail inquiries to us.".
I also contacted several resellers I found on the web, but no one had them in stock.
Perhaps I should try to call CarboTech today...