Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great detailing/Opti-Coat experience in NOVA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had Mike from Premere Auto Detailing come out to the house today to correct and opti-coat our new Model S and detail the exterior of my Mercedes 560SL. He arrived early, worked for almost 9 hours without a break, and was extremely courteous. Very happy with the results. He wasn't the cheapest guy in town but the mobile service and great communication made it worth the extra 5-10%.
Now the agonizing 24 hour wait for it to cure!

Mike did an amazing job this afternoon. I highly recommend his services to anyone in the DC metro area.

Attachments

• DSC_8424.jpg
    DSC_8424.jpg
    950.2 KB · Views: 362
Thanks for the wonderful comments you all!!!

Mike- unfortunately my car is showing signs of being a daily driver. Some rock chips, swirls, and paint imperfections. Can you help with these things?

Sorry, for the late response, we have been so busy lately. Yes we can help your baby! We specialize in paint correction so we can remove many of those swirls, scratches, and paint imperfections. If you decide to have Opti-Coat Pro applied after the paint correction, it will help you combat those things in the future!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Mike detailed my Black P85 Las week and he did an exceptional job. He was able to get about 90% paint correction and removed most all of the swirls from the paint before adding the Opticoat Pro. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone in the DC area who are looking for a great OptiCoat experience.