Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Twas The Night Before Delivery...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'Twas the night before delivery, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse;
The HPWC was hung in the garage with care,
In hopes that a P85 soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of rear-facing seats danced in their heads;
And mamma playing Candy Crush, and I reading TMC.com,
Was finding my brain having trouble keeping calm,
When out on the street went by an ICE with such a clatter,
I smiled from my bed knowing that gas would no longer matter.

Delivery 10am tomorrow! Thank you so much to this entire community for answering so many questions and making me feel so comfortable making such a crazy (to those who don't know any better) purchase! I've been considering/researching/planning this for 10 months, and It would have been impossible without TMC.com. I have a strange mix of excitement and nervousness right now!

Alright, this post took a solid 5 minutes...13.5 hours to go. Better go clean and prep the garage...again!

Garage prepped and cleaned...11.5 hours left...

garage.jpg

Attachments

• Garage.jpg
    Garage.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 686
Today is THE day!!! I hope you were able to get at least a little sleep tonight, but you don't have to worry too much. The adrenaline will keep you awake today but the agony of those facial muscles will hurt for the next week or two...or twenty, or.........

That was awesome. Only about two hours left. Pics or it didn't happen!

Oh, it happened. Amazing 20 minute drive to work (with a thumbs up from another car)...now I have to figure out how to focus on work for the afternoon. More pics later but here's the money shot for now!

photo (5).JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent--BTW, going to back in or run HPWC cable behind your new S to reach the charge port?

Measured it out and should be fine to run it behind. We'll see tonight!

I wanted to mount it there in the middle just in case that Toyota Sequoia eventually gets replaced by an X!

Oh, it happened. Amazing 20 minute drive to work (with a thumbs up from another car)...now I have to figure out how to focus on work for the afternoon. More pics later but here's the money shot for now!

View attachment 45850

- - - Updated - - -

Measured it out and should be fine to run it behind. We'll see tonight!

I wanted to mount it there in the middle just in case that Toyota Sequoia eventually gets replaced by an X!

Great color. I went with tan interior but was a tough call.