Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Custom Front & Rear Diffusers, Side Skirts, Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found this today. It's from a company called Bulletproof Automotive. These new aftermarket parts look very good, keeping the character of the Model S but making it more unique. They are also very reasonably priced.
Model S - Tesla - Cars

I've used this company a lot of my GT-R parts. They do a great job and have great service. Usually they have a rep on the forums to showcase products and handle orders.

They also take pictures if the product before shipping to make sure everything is ok.

If people are interested I'll ask the guy I deal with to come on here.

I've used this company a lot of my GT-R parts. They do a great job and have great service. Usually they have a rep on the forums to showcase products and handle orders.

They also take pictures if the product before shipping to make sure everything is ok.

If people are interested I'll ask the guy I deal with to come on here.

Yes! Get him on here so we can ask some questions!

Here are some pictures of the parts on Model S.

Front Diffusers
Capture 2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Tesla Front Diffuser 2.JPG

Side Skirts
Capture.JPG

Rear Diffuser
Tesla Diffuser.JPG

Yes, it looks like both front and side skirts are air catchers - which is often the point of aero packages - to increase downforce at the expense of efficiency. TM has done a thorough job reducing drag on these cars - adding these gewgaws is not going to end well for range.

I want this. I also would like to see a full frontal view. I also wonder if this has an aerodynamic advantage.

Looks like we can get it for $0.00 from the website above :)

There are multiple variants too; what's shown is the full CF version? Can't quite tell.

If I ever spend $$ on a mod, this would be it!

Still surprised that seemingly-capable modders like these guys haven't tackled the nose cone yet, but, that's for another thread.