Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Video Montage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my son to put together a video montage for a presentation I'm doing on the Model S with bluefuego and this is what he came up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvqkMprJDMU

Never mind looks like it got blocked. He'll be disappointer.

To give full credit.

The blue car is mine.
The red car is bluefuego's.
The silver car is from Car and Driver.
And the red car doing a burn out is dailydriver's.

We know so many Tesla owner's he got confused about where the video's came from. He's still a teenager and makes mistakes.

Last edited:
That's really cool. I'm not happy that I wasn't listed in the credits at the end as the owner of the Signature Red car though. :wink: I'm actually flattered that he would use some of my video. Nice work.

Agreed. Credits should be given to everyone whose "work/enjoyment" is used in this video. There's also Road and Track bits that are used, perhaps a note in the end of the video will do it justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really cool. I'm not happy that I wasn't listed in the credits at the end as the owner of the Signature Red car though. :wink: I'm actually flattered that he would use some of my video. Nice work.

I will let him know that it was you and if he can get it back up on Youtube I'll have him add you. Originally he thought all of the red photo's were Craig's and he put a disclaimer in that they were actually Lydia and he probably didn't catch that the other red car was not one her's either. He did this in the middle of the night for me and missed the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
dailydriver said:

I will let him know that it was you and if he can get it back up on Youtube I'll have him add you. Originally he thought all of the red photo's were Craig's and he put a disclaimer in that they were actually Lydia and he probably didn't catch that the other red car was not one her's either. He did this in the middle of the night for me and missed the difference.

Liz -

Please don't have your son do anything to edit/update the video. I was just kidding about credits and was trying to be funny.