Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Triadelphia, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
JakeP, via the crew constructing the Cranberry Twp, PA SC, confirmed these will be installed in Triadelphia, WV and, IIRC, the Cranberry crew would head there next. Exact location has not been confirmed yet, but there was some speculation it would be in the Highlands shopping complex. Makes sense to me.

Awesome, thanks for the replies. highlands will be a perfect location for an SC, that has to be where it is going, there is nothing else in Triadelphia worthy of a site. Grew up in Wheeling. cannot believe they are adding one of these here so soon. I suppose it makes the Columbus--Pitt trip possible, but would have thought they'd put one in Cambridge first, get two highways for one. Must be getting favorable lease terms from someone in the Highlands. Anyone know how the lease terms are generally arranged?

Yes, I think the lease is what drives everything. Cambridge has less space and parking than Highlands, perhaps that makes it an easier sell. Though both Cambridge and Dayton are still on the map, but Columbus no longer is. I found that odd, as it hurts the Cincy to Cleveland route.

Now I need the one in Morgantown, so I can go flyfishing for Brookies in the Savage River Basin in MD.

Last edited:
tamarack is such a natural place for a charger or SC, need Wytheville and Staunton too. I live 5 mins off the split in Charleston, WV and have a HPWC and 50 amp if anyone needs it ever. such a tough stretch of road without more charging.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in for a financially supported charger at Tamarack if you can get them to bite. I will ask to speak to manager next time down there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in for a financially supported charger at Tamarack if you can get them to bite. I will ask to speak to manager next time down there.

Thank you! We prefer to head up 19 to Sutton where they have NEMA 14-50 just off of 79. But Tamarack would be SO convenient. I have called and sent 2 emails but a visit would likely help far more as would a dozen of us asking for a 70-80 amp option. Then everyone can possibly charge and it is a nice place to kill an hour or so.

Yes, I think the lease is what drives everything. Cambridge has less space and parking than Highlands, perhaps that makes it an easier sell. Though both Cambridge and Dayton are still on the map, but Columbus no longer is. I found that odd, as it hurts the Cincy to Cleveland route.

Now I need the one in Morgantown, so I can go flyfishing for Brookies in the Savage River Basin in MD.

Jake, Morgantown does have some free public charging at the Farmers Market downtown, I've used it. also, Mitsubishi there was very helpful and allowed me to charge as well. Don't know where you go in the savage river basin but can't you use Somerset,Pa and then just head south into Garrett Co. From there? Agree about Columbus however, the two cities are only 250 miles apart. tesla has like 12 HPWCs at Easton and SC there, that is plenty to make the trip. Easy drive, I've actually done it, very flat, get great range on it. Glad they are focusing on rural highway connectors. Need some down in southern WV and Western VA.

From talking with some Tesla people yesterday, Newscutter and I surmised that construction has begun in Triadelphia, WV. At the very least, the rep was communicating directly with someone in Triadelphia about the rainy weather yesterday.

Is there anyone closer than me who can go check it out? I am about an hour away. But I will be 2/3 of the way down there today for my kid's lacrosse game, perhaps I will work in a scouting mission.

From talking with some Tesla people yesterday, Newscutter and I surmised that construction has begun in Triadelphia, WV. At the very least, the rep was communicating directly with someone in Triadelphia about the rainy weather yesterday.

Is there anyone closer than me who can go check it out? I am about an hour away. But I will be 2/3 of the way down there today for my kid's lacrosse game, perhaps I will work in a scouting mission.

Any luck from this location?

Just found them. At the Hampton Inn.

Transformer coming on the 21st, testing to follow.

9e8evagy.jpg

Reactions: PStewart