Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger In Your City

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious about the battery health impacts the superchargers have. That is, in the year 2020, lets assume superchargers are more prevalent. Is it possible to use a super charger every day and not have battery health impact? I don't believe I have read anywhere that it impacts the health of the battery.

It is just a curious question of mine and to top it off a good talking point on what is possible for future charging. What if we had superchargers at every mall strip and movie theater? etc.

I am curious about the battery health impacts the superchargers have. That is, in the year 2020, lets assume superchargers are more prevalent. Is it possible to use a super charger every day and not have battery health impact? I don't believe I have read anywhere that it impacts the health of the battery.

It is just a curious question of mine and to top it off a good talking point on what is possible for future charging. What if we had superchargers at every mall strip and movie theater? etc.

IMO not with the batteries that are currently used. Maybe that in 2020 with a different technology it could be possible but I think it is difficult to predict such a thing now.