Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Paint Colors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new red like the Fusion Red of the Roadster. :cool:
I would counter that they need more actual colors and they've already done red twice. Nearly the entire current line is shades of grey.

They currently have (and no offense intended here): white, white, grey, lighter grey, black, basically black, basically black, brown, and red.

I'd like to see some kind of blue (Aston's Cobalt Blue, for example), at least, or maybe a stand-out color like a copper or dark orange.

I would counter that they need more actual colors and they've already done red twice. Nearly the entire current line is shades of grey.

They currently have (and no offense intended here): white, white, grey, lighter grey, black, basically black, basically black, brown, and red.

I'd like to see some kind of blue (Aston's Cobalt Blue, for example), at least, or maybe a stand-out color like a copper or dark orange.

Hahaha; too true.

I think there is definately room for a few more colours; Since they have so many blacks, I would like to see a tastefully done quartz/purple shade like they have on the Lexus GS and Jags. +1 on the blue. Definately more blue needed, that burnt orange we saw a while back, and maybe a shade of beige or gold.

I would like a lighter green. A bright blue (sorry Laurent, your color is just too beautiful not to share :biggrin:) And a gold color as well. Maybe changing the brown to be a little less bronzey.

I still love my green though, it looks charcoal in some light conditions (very strong light, and very low light) but looks great, and green, plenty often.

Completely agree. I am hoping that in the future some more "lively" colors will be offered. A dark orange would be awesome!

I completely agree on the black, basically black, basically black comment. I really wanted something closer to cobalt, lemans, etc. Something that looks blue even if you're not parked outside in the sun at noon.

My last car was a LeMans blue 335d. Loved that color. Id do it again if they offered it.

My M5 is LeMans Blue. I would give my left arm for a MS in LeMans blue.

And my right arm if they could do the interior the same way (Black/LeMans Blue leather).

:)

Oh, and a few years ago, I used to own a Merc SLK 350 in Caspian Blue. In the end, I really disliked that color, because it looked black most of the time.

Just like my MS. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I really want a lighter/brighter/richer blue. That Aston Cobalt would do, too.