Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

Brilliant Silver or Metallic Grey color wheels only.

List Date: 3/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,860.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

c807adb0-70ce-4309-b0a0-f9296cb98bf22.jpg
a52bfd1c-ec9b-47b1-ac2e-0f1609ac52b2.jpg
48e54f5f-3fdc-4366-ad72-60ed067fe070.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, a picture of all 3 colors would be great.

I see the weight comparison with Tesla's 21" wheel. What is the weight of Tesla's 19" standard wheel?

You say "Accepts factory center caps (and lug nuts)"...does yours come with color matched center caps or lug nuts?

Thank you

I see the weight comparison with Tesla's 21" wheel. What is the weight of Tesla's 19" standard wheel?

You say "Accepts factory center caps (and lug nuts)"...does yours come with color matched center caps or lug nuts?

Thank you

That actually looks like an OEM 19" Cyclone in the picture of the weights.

The comparison is with the factory 19" Cyclone wheel. The standard factory wheel is 30+lbs. We'll have a picture up this week of the weight.

Our wheels fit the factory center caps and factory lug nuts. Lug nuts and center caps can be purchased from the parts department at your local service center.

Thank you

The comparison is with the factory 19" Cyclone wheel. The standard factory wheel is 30+lbs. We'll have a picture up this week of the weight.

Our wheels fit the factory center caps and factory lug nuts. Lug nuts and center caps can be purchased from the parts department at your local service center.

I would recommend against the stock lug nuts - I swap wheels frequently for the track, and I found that the chrome outer layer gets mangled easily. I switched to Gorilla 61147CX which fit perfectly (they actually have slightly larger mating surface than the stock lug nuts), are one piece, and use the same size socket. If you want black, you can get the 61147BCX. Plus, they are cheaper than the stock lug nuts.

Thank you. Now I wait for the pictures to decide to go with grey or black.

Tsportline, same question for the gray? Will it match the Tesla gray used on the 21 inch wheels? My current wheels are silver so I will need gray center caps and lug nuts. Also, never saw the offset question answered.
Thanks!

Below is a pic of our TST grey next to a factory 21" Turbine both with factory Tesla grey caps. These are our first production wheels that'll we'll be shooting on a couple Model S' this weekend. Our grey is one shade off to the lighter side against the factory wheel.

TSTvsTurbine_1050px.jpg

Tsportline, same question for the gray? Will it match the Tesla gray used on the 21 inch wheels? My current wheels are silver so I will need gray center caps and lug nuts. Also, never saw the offset question answered.
Thanks!