Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well..... I done done it! :-)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As they say here in NC.... I done done it!

Ordered an inventory car.

Hope to have it within 10 days or so. Coming from MN

Specs:

2013 Model S Performance
85 kWh Performance
Blue Metallic Paint
Grey Performance Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Standard Suspension
21" Silver Wheel
Tech Package
Studio Sound Package
Twin Chargers
Parking Assist
Subzero Weather Package
Lighting Package

Really excited.

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participates on these terrific forums.

So much great info.

I look forward to continuing to use this wonderful resource as a Model S owner soon!!!

Cheers...

image.jpg
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

New unused 21's by the way.

They were running 19s for the winter and put the stock 21s back on for me. So, they will be pretty much brand new. Woot!

Alright.

Car are has arrived at my service center ready for delivery. Arrived this afternoon. They are checking it over and detailing it.

Appt for 2pm tomorrow (Sat) to pick it up.

Luckily, the service center / showroom is 5 min from my house. That is the only one in my state too. That helped push me over the edge of making the purchase knowing they are so close.

I think I will have to take an ambien tonight. Ha!

I picked up my car today at 2 PM.

All I can say is WOW.

I love the blue color. It actually looks black on an overcast and rainy day like today.

I love the red brake calipers

The car handles like a dream. The power is incredible.

I am still trying to get used to all the stares. And it's only been 4 hrs.

I like attention but even this feels a little intimidating. ��

I think I could drive this 24/7 and never get bored. Sooooooo excited.

Now to install my red TESLA letters and wheel cover stickers.

Last edited:
First post has some pics of the car before it left MN

I will update pics now that it is in my possession. With the Red wheel cover stickers, the red TESLA lettering stickers and my NC "LOL@GAS" vanity plate.

Might be mid-week when it's sunny again. But I will def upload some.

I am sad to admit this. But..... Today (day 2 of ownership) I got in my car, left the house, and simply drove around for 45 min.

With no purpose whatsoever other than to enjoy the Tesla driving experience.

So sad.

Am I addicted or what.
You've only done it once in 2 days??? I think we've all done this, not sad at all!

Geez, I don't feel so bad now. I'm slated to pick mine up on the 14th. I did, of course, have to take the Friday before (the 11th) off as well as the entire week of the 14th. I plan on doing alot of driving around (if there are no unforeseen issues).
You were smart. I picked mine up when the service center opened and then stupidly went to work. It made for a miserable work day until I could get out of there! I did then realize I needed to take a couple of days off that week.