Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver - new owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, that's just freaky. Paid the deposit this morning, and by lunch hour, the car is attached to my teslamotors.com account!

General build specs: the car is quite well appointed, almost exactly what I would have ordered anyhow. The list of what is not included is shorter than what is.

Does not have:

- plus (of course, otherwise it would be a P85+)
- red brake cals
- air suspension
- interior lighting upgrade

Car was built/shipped as a loaner/demo in December 2013, so about 4 months old. There was about a 9% haircut off the list price for this one. That's pretty much what kicked me into motion. As of Sunday just past, there were 9 demo cars for sale. I just finalized one, there was another couple grabbing another at the same time as me this morning! It seems these demo cars move fast (pun intended).

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats! Maybe we'll see you at the drive up to Horseshoe Bay at the end of the month!

I'm gonna try! Looks like mid-week next week I'll be getting it. I ordered a wheel upgrade so they will be shipped from factory.

Congrats. I'm picking up my Blue S85 Wednesday and live in Kits. I saw two MS's yesterday and one today on the west side. I understand that there will be close to 30 delivered in March so they are definitely becoming a common sight.

I was at the Vancouver service center today to visit my car and there were THIRTY cars there. I think 2 or 3 were test drive vehicles, but the rest were being picked up this week. They are doing at least 4 pickups per day for the rest of March. I met a friend there and he put down a deposit.