Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC Server Not Found

I'm getting the following message rather frequently on my iPad 2: "Safari cannot open this page since the server cannot be found." I can open other pages from my bookmark list and then go back to TMC and TMC works again normally for a while and then the server cannot be found again. Pressing the refresh button never works in this situation. Had the same problem with iOS 6, so I upgraded to 7 today, but not any better. I've tried clearing History and Cookies to no avail. Any one else having this problem?

TMC Server Not Found

I'm getting the following message rather frequently on my iPad 2: "Safari cannot open this page since the server cannot be found." I can open other pages from my bookmark list and then go back to TMC and TMC works again normally for a while and then the server cannot be found again. Pressing the refresh button never works in this situation. Had the same problem with iOS 6, so I upgraded to 7 today, but not any better. I've tried clearing History and Cookies to no avail. Any one else having this problem?

That kind of thing sounds like maybe an issue with your network connection.

Btw, I upgraded my iPad 4 to iOS 7 some months ago. Now I have apps crashing on me more frequently than should be acceptable.

That kind of thing sounds like maybe an issue with your network connection.

Btw, I upgraded my iPad 4 to iOS 7 some months ago. Now I have apps crashing on me more frequently than should be acceptable.
Yes, not that fond of iOS 7 so far. Not having the problem on the desktop; however, it's hardwired to the router. Today no issues for some reason. Interesting that while I'm in the midst of TMC issues, speed tests are normal and other websites load normally.