Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

American TESLA Ambassador to Canada - @JakeP!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big thanks to @JakeP for his hospitality and assistance for us Canadian March Break Trippers last week! Jake has been making continual visits to the Cranberry Superchargers, posting pictures, checking on status, and updating us.

When it wasn't available for our journey down and back, he made sure to host us while we charged up. We took a lovely trip to visit the SuperCharger location and headed out to dinner. On our way back, Jake and his wife waited up for our very late arrival, hosted us while we charged, and sent us on our merry way.

Add to that - he took my boys for a FAST DRIVE (just a quick test) with my boys in the rear-facing seats. They now point out my mistake in not ordering them on a daily basis. Still, "Tesla Jake" was fantastic!

So - I nominate Jake to be the first American Tesla Ambassador to Canada ;-)

Haha, thanks Andrew, so glad to meet you and your wonderful clan. So sorry the rear-facing seats test was done after it was too late to add them to your car!

I am very glad I got the HPWC, as it has allowed me to meet so many excellent Model S owners (and the owner of a Toyota RAV4 with a Tesla drive train). Sad to see that will be soon coming to an end with the energization of Cranberry SpC. But I am always happy to meet up with any Tesla travelers to talk Tesla as they pass through! Looking forward to catching you and your family on the way back down next year.

Cheers!

"Tesla Jake"

PS, Ask the boys if they recovered from their extensive Lightsaber wounds from their duel.

Jake - it won't end! I have a sneaky feeling that you'll be visiting the SpC on a regular basis. Arriving with coffee and conversation, too!

The boys were enthralled with your office, and the lightsabers were a hit. It's amazing how quickly kids perk up when having a lightsaber duel into the wee hours of the morning ;-)

Haha, thanks Andrew, so glad to meet you and your wonderful clan. So sorry the rear-facing seats test was done after it was too late to add them to your car!

I am very glad I got the HPWC, as it has allowed me to meet so many excellent Model S owners (and the owner of a Toyota RAV4 with a Tesla drive train). Sad to see that will be soon coming to an end with the energization of Cranberry SpC. But I am always happy to meet up with any Tesla travelers to talk Tesla as they pass through! Looking forward to catching you and your family on the way back down next year.

Cheers!

"Tesla Jake"

PS, Ask the boys if they recovered from their extensive Lightsaber wounds from their duel.

Too funny...I mentioned to the Cranberry crew supervisor that the SC was slow for you on Saturday night, since he also built Somerset. He gave me his number, and wants to know if you recall what charge bay you used. He was going to send a tech out to check on it, and/or have Tesla check the logs. Though I am guessing it might just have been much colder temps at that time than any of your previous supercharges?