Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla WeatherTech All Season Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had these installed when I was in last week for Dual Charger Installation. They are VERY nice, and I would say now that I have them, and see how well they perform, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I did not get the Frunk or Trunk mats. But for passenger compartment, they are very nice and were a nice relief in the Snow Belt here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got them from Weather Tech directly from their website...

I just went through this decision process myself. In a bizarre twist, the Tesla weathertech mats are $50 cheaper than the equivalent ones direct from WeatherTech. However, Tesla's are sold out and I'd spend more than the $50 difference cleaning fall/winter out of my floors while waiting for Tesla's to come back in stock. Quick comparison of the photos shows they are identical except for the Tesla badging vs. Weathertech.

Do they go directly over the original mats ?

Had these installed when I was in last week for Dual Charger Installation. They are VERY nice, and I would say now that I have them, and see how well they perform, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I did not get the Frunk or Trunk mats. But for passenger compartment, they are very nice and were a nice relief in the Snow Belt here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went through this decision process myself. In a bizarre twist, the Tesla weathertech mats are $50 cheaper than the equivalent ones direct from WeatherTech. However, Tesla's are sold out and I'd spend more than the $50 difference cleaning fall/winter out of my floors while waiting for Tesla's to come back in stock. Quick comparison of the photos shows they are identical except for the Tesla badging vs. Weathertech.

Good call! The mats are still sold out on Tesla's site. I was waiting for them to come back in stock, but finally decided to go with the WeatherTech ones.