Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trying Ft. Lauderdale-Sarasota and back on Saturday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll see if I can make it. I will be stopping at the FMY supercharger at around 10am in order to make a spring training game in SRQ at 1pm. After the game I will be driving right back, without recharging. Google Maps says around 90 miles each way from the supercharger, so I will try to charge as much as I can on the way up. I have an "A" battery, so I will see how it tapers.

We'll see if I can make it. I will be stopping at the FMY supercharger at around 10am in order to make a spring training game in SRQ at 1pm. After the game I will be driving right back, without recharging. Google Maps says around 90 miles each way from the supercharger, so I will try to charge as much as I can on the way up. I have an "A" battery, so I will see how it tapers.
good luck, on paper it seems as if you shouldn't have any issues. unless the weather turns bad and temps get below freezing:scared:

I drive from Sarasota to Fort Myers quite often and I never bother to Supercharge. The road from FMY to here is really nice and you'll find it's very easy on the range; I've even done it in my Roadster on multiple occasions.

You'll pass about 5 miles from me, but if you feel you need a top-off in Sarasota PM me for my cell # and I'll share my HPWC with you.

I drive from Sarasota to Fort Myers quite often and I never bother to Supercharge. The road from FMY to here is really nice and you'll find it's very easy on the range; I've even done it in my Roadster on multiple occasions.

You'll pass about 5 miles from me, but if you feel you need a top-off in Sarasota PM me for my cell # and I'll share my HPWC with you.

I have your # already. Thanks for the offer. Hopefully I won't need it!