Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 plusBlue Metallic/Tab - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85 plusBlue Metallic/Tab

Showroom quality P85 Plus

Perfect Metallic Blue exterior /tan leather interior
immaculate
Performance Package
Tech Package
Studio Sound
Serius XM Satellite
Supercharging Package
all glass panoramic roof
Nano tech ceramic window tint (lifetime warranty)
Paint Armor
Cillajet exterior interior protectant ($1,200)

List Date: 2/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: P85 plusBlue Metallic/Tab
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

b3617164-e459-48e9-ae2e-fa01fc29ae052.jpg
58f4216a-af18-42c6-bc0e-952544c7e64b2.jpg

I was going to purchase this a couple days ago and talked to the owner over the phone and over multiple emails. Everything checked out well - service records, carfax, photos, why he's selling and his identity. My wife however stepped in and said she preferred a non-plus (she wants smoother handling) so I backed out before finalizing purchase and seeing it in person. But I suggest contacting him if interested and doing your own due diligence. He was more than willing to answer any questions. Btw, the car has 14,900 miles.

The other post is his old post. It was marked sold since I was going to buy it. After I backed out, he posted this post. He did raise the price from his first post but that's his right to do so.

I'm definitely interested as I love the colour combo. Not to mention, would be a nice upgrade from my P85 (to a +)

1. May I ask, how many miles does it have now?
2. Does it have an A battery? Can you supercharge at faster than 90kW?
3. Do you have twin Chargers?
4. What production number is it? As mine is a P01966, I'm wondering if this is significantly newer)
5. Do you have any room to budge on the price? I'm located in Orange County, and would be happy to pay cash/cheque/cashiers cheque
6. Do you have HOV Decals already?
7. Do you have more pics?

Please PM me, if you don't want to post all this info here in the thread.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested as I love the colour combo. Not to mention, would be a nice upgrade from my P85 (to a +)

1. May I ask, how many miles does it have now?
2. Does it have an A battery? Can you supercharge at faster than 90kW?
3. Do you have twin Chargers?
4. What production number is it? As mine is a P01966, I'm wondering if this is significantly newer)
5. Do you have any room to budge on the price? I'm located in Orange County, and would be happy to pay cash/cheque/cashiers cheque
6. Do you have HOV Decals already?
7. Do you have more pics?

Please PM me, if you don't want to post all this info here in the thread.

Were "A" battery cars still being made by the time the "+" came out?