Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Founders'/Signature Series plaques

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
VIN F003:
DSC_0209.jpg

What is that CF plate above? Something to signify which Founders' Series number it is?

Last edited:
So who has the attention span, time and acumen to make a list of all the signatures ??? (Or is a separate list provided already to the Roadster owner?)
I found Zak Edson & Marty Taft in about 30 seconds ...

Not sure what that means? Regardless who owns or runs things now, couldn't we get an engraved plate with the founders or investor's signatures?

I agree. At least for the Signature series, maybe it could at least come with something signed by Elon Musk or something. 2000 signatures over 2 years shouldn't be too tough for 1 person.

I think that he meant that the all inclusive design process seems to have faded with time and the change of management. It sort of seems to be a compnay that is all about ME with one me in particular. Not the general sense from the company but just one individual. I am not sure I agree but I think that is what was meant.

I agree. At least for the Signature series, maybe it could at least come with something signed by Elon Musk or something. 2000 signatures over 2 years shouldn't be too tough for 1 person.

I missed the beginning of the thread, but were these individually signed? I'd be happy with an engraved plate that's chiseled from a template