Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sig100 #48 Tesla for Sale (Twilight Blue/Black)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

josh

Nov 17, 2008
Hey All:

Have decided to sell my Tesla, #48 of the signature 100. Car is in perfect shape, 1700 miles, no problems. Just didn't work out to be the right car for what I need.

It's going to go on sale with Fantasy Junction at the end of this week (a nice car consignment store in Emeryville, CA), but would love to sell to a fan before then if anyone is in the market. (and save on the commission as well!)

The car has the Twilight (dark) blue exterior and black leather interior.

It has all the goodies that come with the signature 100 -- fully optioned car, extra year on the warranty, plus the little color eggs and other doo-dads of being in the signature 100. Wall charger (HPC) is new and in box, I never installed it. The hard top has not yet been delivered but you will get a "due bill" and Tesla will give it to you when it's ready.

Car also has the starshield paint protector, which cost just under $2K, installed by the Tesla store in Menlo Park. Car is in the Bay Area.

I have seen other threads here that say the fully optioned version is about $130K new, plus a wait. I'd be willing to sell for a small discount to that, I got in cheaper as I paid earlier, and I'm not looking to gouge on price. PM me with an offer and we'll talk.

Attached is a pic someone took of me and posted on this forum when I was parked in Burlingame! I thought it was quite a nice shot.

Attachments

• 3126548842_0f442a4287_b.sized.jpg
    3126548842_0f442a4287_b.sized.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3,396
Josh, a fully optioned new Tesla buyer would also receive a $7,500 federal tax credit plus whatever state incentives might exist. So you might want to take that into account with your offering price.

$130,000 might be a little steep for a used Tesla with 1,700 miles. Especially considering the improvements made with the 2.0 motor and the upgraded interior for 2010.

clarity

I guess my post was somewhat unclear -- I'm not expecting to sell it for $130K.

A fair price would be something less than that, and I am open to reasonable offers. I didn't mean to imply $125K or anything like that!

thanks
j

Fantasy Junction

Fantasy Junction, is looking well past full. I live a block away and always look whats new. Was a waiting list some months back. With so much for rent around those guys should upgrade and get some more space.