Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

nleggatt's web apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
K I did not post these lol

upy3ydus.jpg

edavy2uv.jpg
zajajugy (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6.0 is coming.

Great idea with the supercharger info screen. I actually came up with the idea quite some time ago. It made sense to me that the Nav system should be able to predict wait times given the number of cars currently headed to the supercharger station. Nice to see that TM incorporated that feature into 6.0.

They don't look fake at all; I can even see curved lines all across the screen that a cell phone always seems to capture.

The supercharger status feature is something I've been looking forward to as well.

6.0 looks to be awesome! If it has been spotted - in Europe? Or, Canada? given the Celsius settings - it's not far away for the rest of us. I'll make an appointment with my service center just to get this quickly :)

Nevermind.. Looked like a reservation page on my phone.

Right, an idea like that would be that not only do they know that someone's using the charger, but that there are people on the way, so if there's contention you might be able to take your sweet time, arrive with more charge and, ironically, get out of there faster. Just another reason for free data: makes travel faster.

I strongly doubt this is 6.0.

A better guess is that this is a third-party developer putting together a suite of apps optimized for the Tesla, including a Supercharger status app (which would work fine without Tesla's involvement as long as enough people used it). The fonts and layout are similar to but not the same as what Tesla uses, the iconography looks like it came from a stock library (life ring for vehicle status?) and why would it have a button to view "Tesla Info Page" if it were in fact a Tesla product?

Also, note the "SuperNet" logo in the corner, which is...I don't know. Odd.

*Maybe* this is an example of the SDK, and maybe the SDK comes out with 6.0. That would make some sense. But if this is an official Tesla release I will eat my hat.

The swap panel button is missing on the right side. So it's probably just a web page someone put together and not version 6.0.

Exactly,

Also note that there is no supercharger in (any) Birmingham right now. The address is the registered site of the web development company where the OP works, and finally BC is part of Canada and not Western USA.

zajajugy.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Mod Note: I'm treating this as a joke and moving it to Off Topic for now. Also amended thread title.

Last edited:
Ok, everyone, I partly made the post because I knew that everyone loved a little investigate work. Good job to those that spotted it as not real, however, the system is REAL, just not from Tesla. I've been working on a suite of apps that run in the web browser that looks just like the native interface. It provides a bunch of tools that I wish the car had.

1. calculator
2. weather based on location
3. ability to pull in my dropbox photos into a gallery collage view
4. super charger status/check-in function
5. games for while your charging and games for the kids while driving
6. gas station (you'll just have to wait and see)

:)

I also have a "trip record system" that will allow you to compare past trips against previous same trips so you can see if you're beating your times or not, and in the future you'll be able to see what other users best energy usage along that trip was.

MODS: can you change the post title to (nleggatt's Web apps)

Let me know if you like the look thus far

N.