Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glove box organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

4SUPER9

2022 Model S
Jun 6, 2013
So Cal
Is anyone here using a glove box organizer? Every car I ever had came with one to hold documents, manuals, etc. My MS came with just a paper envelope to hold the manual. Now that the manual is on the display, I can remove the original and file it away.

I am looking for something to keep my registration, insurance card, misc documents, small pad of paper, pen, etc. There are some on Amazon, including some nicer leather ones by Royce for about $50, and some really cheap vinyl ones.

This is not a really big brain twister. I just want to see if anyone found anything nice that they like to use and that fits well.

Thanks

Is anyone here using a glove box organizer? Every car I ever had came with one to hold documents, manuals, etc. My MS came with just a paper envelope to hold the manual. Now that the manual is on the display, I can remove the original and file it away.

I am looking for something to keep my registration, insurance card, misc documents, small pad of paper, pen, etc. There are some on Amazon, including some nicer leather ones by Royce for about $50, and some really cheap vinyl ones.

This is not a really big brain twister. I just want to see if anyone found anything nice that they like to use and that fits well.

Thanks

This one works great for me, holds original manuals with registration, tire gauge etc. $6.99
Amazon.com: Highland 1930700 Glovebox Organizer: Automotive

The glove box is so small that I am keeping all of my car related documents in a notebook in the trunk in the side slot with the cable bag: These Japanese notebooks are awesome, with page protectors & other types of inserts available for smaller scraps of paper.
http://www.jetpens.com/Kokuyo-Novita-Alpha-Expandable-Clear-Book-A4-Pink/pd/11563
I figure that if I get pulled over I can ask the officer to pull the notebook out of the back if they do not want me to get out of the car. Plus the notebook helps prevent things sliding under into the well. (But I'm trying to keep the speed down aside from the occasional joy-launch to avoid any problems with the Po-Po.)