Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Laser/Radar jammer install in Georgia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys- I was wondering if there were in Ga folks in here who have put laser/radar jammer on their car... I'm looking for a recommendation on a shop to go get this done. Anybody have a business they'd like to recommend?

Sounds Sensations has done my last 4 car/trucks with Laser Interceptors and Bel STRi or Passport 9500. Just ask Clayton to do the install. He did my Tesla and did an excellent job.

Here are the pics including the controls and display for the Bel STRi

2014-03-11 17.51.04.jpg
2014-03-15 12.48.00.jpg
2014-03-15 12.48.37.jpg
2014-03-15 12.49.02.jpg

Thanks Lloyd that is a good one!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the pics including the controls and display for the Bel STRi

View attachment 45152View attachment 45153View attachment 45154View attachment 45155
Earthdog, sorry for the delayed response.... Thanks for the pics man that is a really clean install. I like the display placement up by the mirror. Few questions for you:
-**Are you concerned at all about voiding any warranty stuff with Tesla?
-Do the controls bother you down there on the seat, or was it ok having them there?
-If I'm not mistaken, doesn't this kit come with a single light that lights up red/green or something too? I've seen people stick those in the vent or around the dash..
-How much did it run to install, and did you buy the products from Sounds Sensations, or somewhere else?
-Now that you've had some time with the setup, how many times do you think it has saved your butt? :)