Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 Brand New Teslas at Watertown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went by Tesla Watertown (I live 2 miles away) and saw 19 new Teslas waiting to be prepped. Only one had the light grey interior and only one with Lacewood.

Hope I made the right choice. One month to go (or so).

Just went by Tesla Watertown (I live 2 miles away) and saw 19 new Teslas waiting to be prepped. Only one had the light grey interior and only one with Lacewood.

Where are the pictures?

Does anyone know how many cars Waterdown delivers per day on average? I heard there was something like 800-1000 Teslas in Massachusetts, which would be about 1-2 per day on average. I'm assuming that number has ramped up with production increases.

I went Grey/Grey (although with Obeche Matte) and am scheduled for delivery 3/29. I haven't seen the color combo in person yet and am, like you, hoping I made the right choice!

Where are the pictures?

Does anyone know how many cars Waterdown delivers per day on average? I heard there was something like 800-1000 Teslas in Massachusetts, which would be about 1-2 per day on average. I'm assuming that number has ramped up with production increases.
When I went by in early January they told me 500 in New England.

They said that they have been getting one shipment per month. This is that I guess. They said these would all be delivered before the end of the month. Surprised me - I didn't know they got so any at once and delivered them over a couple of weeks. I guess it takes se time to prep each one and get it all over NE.

When I went by in early January they told me 500 in New England.

They said that they have been getting one shipment per month. This is that I guess. They said these would all be delivered before the end of the month. Surprised me - I didn't know they got so any at once and delivered them over a couple of weeks. I guess it takes se time to prep each one and get it all over NE.

I hope they get more than one shipment per month. My scheduled delivery date is 3/28 and my current status is Order Confirmed, sourcing parts.

Where are the pictures?

You asked for it - photos of some of the cars.
ebepa9uv.jpg

Apparently Massachusetts doesn't like any of the colors Tesla offered. All black, white and grey! That white one looks like mine! Still 40 days until mine is here. I don't know if I can wait that long, some people are getting their cars in 4 weeks quicker turnaround than us! Lucky that they can keep their sanity :biggrin: