Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Richmond VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings,

i received my tesla less than 24 hours ago and having fun with it. have passed by several teslas in town who have greeted me with blinking lights and would like to find out other owners in the area. i am looking for advice about mounting the front license plate and other subjects..

Greetings,

i received my tesla less than 24 hours ago and having fun with it. have passed by several teslas in town who have greeted me with blinking lights and would like to find out other owners in the area. i am looking for advice about mounting the front license plate and other subjects..

I love it when models owners wave at one another. especially when the yare the same color too!

Rick,
Congrats on your purchase! I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but am hoping to do so later this year. I'm also in RIC (short pump area), and was looking for some local knowlege about the buying experience....options chosen....ranger service.etc.
I know this is off-topic, and certainly doesn't help you out on the plate issue.....but let me know if I could chat you up about the experience.
Thanks.

Welcome!

I am also in the Short Pump area. I went ahead and did the standard mounting, so no particular advice there.

Pretty soon we might have enough people to have local Tesla get togethers. I have shown my car at the Richmond Cars & Coffee and have received a lot of warm interest. I think relatively few people in this area actually know what it is - they may have heard of Tesla, but they don't recognize the car.