Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service schedule

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a video where Elon effectively told a 90,000km a year owner (!) to not bother doing service more than once a year.

By then I would definitely get oil and filter changed, maybe even spark plugs.

Oh, wait ... what do they even do on a service like that, change the windshield wiper blades and lubricate the door hinges?

You need to bring the Roadster to the Service Center or do they offer the Ranger service in Hong Kong?

They can do ranger service, but seem to prefer to do it at service centre. I guess they have more room, better tools, etc. A ranger comes to pickup the car, and drops it back later when done.

But, scale of Model S will be very much larger, so not sure what they will offer. I guess it will be premium and similar to BMW / Mercedes.

They can do ranger service, but seem to prefer to do it at service centre. I guess they have more room, better tools, etc. A ranger comes to pickup the car, and drops it back later when done.

But, scale of Model S will be very much larger, so not sure what they will offer. I guess it will be premium and similar to BMW / Mercedes.

Interesting there was Ranger service offered in HK? Was that phased out?

But yea they probably can't Ranger service an annual check up since it involves replacing brake fluids and battery/motor coolant.