Thread: Service schedule

Service schedule

Does someone know if there will be a service schedule for the MS in HK. Every ? km or ever ? month. If yes, what needs to be done?

I saw a video where Elon effectively told a 90,000km a year owner (!) to not bother doing service more than once a year.
    RHD Hong Kong | 85kwh | Blue | Tan Performance Seats | Tech Package | Parking Sensors | Air Suspension | Warp Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Lerxt View Post
    I saw a video where Elon effectively told a 90,000km a year owner (!) to not bother doing service more than once a year.
    By then I would definitely get oil and filter changed, maybe even spark plugs.

Oh, wait ... what do they even do on a service like that, change the windshield wiper blades and lubricate the door hinges?
    Click here -> HK: Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery - Hong Kong RH Drive | Delivery ~Sep 23rd, 2014 | 85 | Silver Metallic
    Feb - Aug 14, "Order Confirmed - We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S" - Aug 9th 14 - In Production - The Tesla Factory is building your Model S.

Service is once a year. Just cleaning and checking, plus the usual mechanical stuff (brakes, lights, etc). No oil changes.
    PLEASE NOTE:
    These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership.
    My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my express consent.

Quote Originally Posted by markwj View Post
    Service is once a year. Just cleaning and checking, plus the usual mechanical stuff (brakes, lights, etc). No oil changes.
    What's the cost per service on average?
    RHD | 60kWh | White | Panoramic sunroof | 19" Wheels | Black leather seats and panels | Supercharger Enabled | Tech | Park Sensors

Quote Originally Posted by lx3h View Post
    What's the cost per service on average?
    For Model S in HK? Nothing announced yet,

For a Roadster in HK? About HK$4xxx per year.
    PLEASE NOTE:
    These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership.
    My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my express consent.

You need to bring the Roadster to the Service Center or do they offer the Ranger service in Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by Vmax View Post
    You need to bring the Roadster to the Service Center or do they offer the Ranger service in Hong Kong?
    They can do ranger service, but seem to prefer to do it at service centre. I guess they have more room, better tools, etc. A ranger comes to pickup the car, and drops it back later when done.

But, scale of Model S will be very much larger, so not sure what they will offer. I guess it will be premium and similar to BMW / Mercedes.
    PLEASE NOTE:

Thread Information