Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Proud owner of blue Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think those of us with blue cars should have our own group. The white and red cars seem to get all the love :smile: I'm almost complete my full Xpel wrap and I have a few pics of the interim process including some comparative photos of the wrapped and unwrapped parts of the car. I'll post a link here.

I think those of us with blue cars should have our own group. The white and red cars seem to get all the love :smile: I'm almost complete my full Xpel wrap and I have a few pics of the interim process including some comparative photos of the wrapped and unwrapped parts of the car. I'll post a link here.

Im also interested in a full wrap. How much does something like this coast?

@Sambennett - Welcome to the Tesla family. I think the lesser selected colors all look awesome (Blue, Brown, Green). I picked the Dark Green Metallic myself. Nervous at first that I might not like it. But I absolutely love the color, and I love that I don't see other Model S owners with the same color. Enjoy your car.

Also ordered Blue, and picking up on Fri. this week. Have been reading up on full vs. partial Xpel, and clear coats. Here in NorCal, seems like Xpel costs more - my quotes for a full wrap are running 4750 on the low end to 6800 on the high end. So far, I've heard testimonials for ppl with partial wraps who regretted it and went with a full wrap, but haven't read the opposite (ppl who got a full wrap and regretted it) - so leaning toward a full wrap.