Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadsters in DC area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#1243 in Reston. If you have OVMS, put VA-ROADSTERS into the "groups" and you will see mine and at least one other.

I and one other DC area roadster owner are thinking of organizing an informal "roadster drive" some weekend in May or June. I already have some ideas for it. If you would like to consider joining us, let me know and we will let you know when more plans are formed.

LOL... just look at the last 4 of your VIN in the driver side of the windshield. Got OVMS?

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up a hardtop storage bag yesterday and saw a sport 2.0 getting prepped for a northern va owner. It's burgundy and has all of the interior CF accessories. Looked great!

Hi guys new here looking into getting roadster as I test drove friends Model S P85+ really like the way it drives but I think it’s little 2 big for my DD as now I have Volt but my commute is little more than 100 mils so I drive around 30K + on cars and 10k or so on my bikes . Wanted to see if I can get ride is someone’s roadster before I buy 1 as I seen lots around but haven’t able to get in 1. I live in Indian Head I see 1 on 210 few days a week and I work @ Ft Belvoir. Thanks in advance.

thansk
ravi

glad to here we have more peeps in the NVA area. I am near GMU on Braddock. Tend to be between 495 and Old Town. Not sure who I drove past the other day... was that you AMPUP on 495 South heading towards National Harbor?

Anyway, I am up for meeting at Katie's (haven't been to one yet) on Saturday Aug 16. Anyone else want to meet there then?

Sadly, I'll be out of town on the 16th, but I will do my best to be there this Sat.

Hope I might see a few of you there! 1422 is silver with a grey interior, btw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 123