Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S85 - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S85

Pristeen condition 2013 Tesla Model S85.

Dark green exterior, tan leather interior. 85 kWh battery. About 4500 miles. Unique personalized MN license plates: "TESLA S". Tesla Tech package, ActiverAir suspension, 19" wheels.

Car is only for sale due to intenational relocation!

List Date: 2/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S85
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

64737eae-c04f-4f6b-bd0d-48c89818fad2.jpg
204fc5af-d81d-4815-ad67-84386e67d328.jpg
d03bbba9-6124-4f4d-b270-3ad1810d65c5.jpg

Do you have the sticker to show all the options? Supercharger? dual chargers? the little things :)
Tesla discounts demo cars at $1/Mile and 1% of value per month. When was the car delivered?
I am comparing your car to Tesla Inventory cars that have been discounted by Tesla and delivered as new.

Do you have the sticker to show all the options? Supercharger? dual chargers? the little things :)
Tesla discounts demo cars at $1/Mile and 1% of value per month. When was the car delivered?
I am comparing your car to Tesla Inventory cars that have been discounted by Tesla and delivered as new.

I was looking for an inventory car for months. Wanted to stay around $80k. Nothing ever came up at that price point. Mostly everything in inventory were P or +, the S60 or S85s that popped up had basically all options. I ended up buying new to get exactly what I wanted for cheaper that inventory cars with options I didn't want/need.

The inventory program wasn't really designed to sell lightly optioned Model S' at a discount. It is made to move showroom cars that have option combinations that 95% of the perspective buyers wouldn't want. Using the same price discount just does t work.

My view on the inventory program has nothing to do with the car listed here which appears to be listed at more than cost.