Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What other vehicles do you have in your garage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It didn't take long to notice that a lot of Tesla owners have owned and/or currently own some pretty cool cars. I've personally owned some really fun 4x4's, old Japanese sports cars, and a few bikes. :smile: Here a couple of them!
lSRG5fA.jpg

qUV2Zab.jpg

SNj00gy.jpg

GcRc4aL.jpg

What else is lurking in your garage?? :wink:

Besides a 2010 Traverse (replaced with Model X next year) and my 2004 Chevy Silverado pick-em-up truck, the following beauties sit in my garage:

210268_3957630712451_1071058395_o.jpg

(1964 1/2 Mustang and 1965 Pontiac LeMans GTO)

Sad story. Engine blew - bottom end. Crank shaft, #2 connector rod, #2 piston, most of the bearings spun. Apparently root cause was a faulty injector on #2.

Here's when it happened:

The GoPro mostly picked up the exhaust flutter, but I was hearing "CLACK CLACK CLACK". In about 1/2 second the following thoughts went through my mind: "Oh crap, there goes $7000!" and "Oh well, keep your foot in it!" That was my best run of the day, and the Honda's last.

I limped it back to the office and that was the last time I drove it. One of the other participants at the autocross was a Honda tech who always wanted an S2000. The next day he made me an offer, and I accepted. Went out and bought a C6. I'll be seeing the Honda in the spring, because he's rebuilt the engine and will be autocrossing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some really cool rides in here! My wife is in love with the red 64 1/2 Mustang! We have our eyes on a 65' that we want to do a rest-mod EFI conversion on. I'm a Japanese tuner guy at heart but my wife loves old muscle cars. Guess I can't complain right? :love:

- - - Updated - - -

@Doug G, I'm a big S2000 fan, I've had the privilege to drive some amazing S2000s over the years and it's amazing how you can start with a car that is amazing from the factory and always seem to find 100 things you would like to do differently! I can't wait to get our Model S and start messing with it. Thankfully there are a few companies who I've connected with who are going to be making some really neat suspension and aero setups for the car.

My other vehicle is 2007 Honda Odyssey with 80K miles on it. I retired 2000 Nissan Altima with 148K miles. I earlier had Honda Accord which lasted 9 years & 160 K miles but was totaled in an accident. So first time I am switching from Japanese cars to an American car.