Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Addition to Our Family

P03056
    Blog Entries

New Addition to Our Family

As of Friday, we are now a 2 Tesla family. I would like to to thank whoever it was in Chicago who gave up their P85. It has made my husband very happy. We will take very good care of it.
    Name:  The twins.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  1.76 MB

P01348 - Silver, Black, Matte Obeche, Performance, All the options except the kids seats.
    I've seen the future and it's parked in my drive way.

2013 P85+, X seq 2,318 andrewket's Avatar
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz G View Post
    As of Friday, we are now a 2 Tesla family. I would like to to thank whoever it was in Chicago who gave up their P85. It has made my husband very happy. We will take very good care of it.
    Name:  The twins.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  1.76 MB

P01348 - Silver, Black, Matte Obeche, Performance, All the options except the kids seats.
    Nice. We're waiting for the X to become a two Tesla family.
    Model S P85+, red/black, CF trim+spoiler, all options in 2013, 19" TST grey wheels, Reus audio.
    Model X sequence P2,318 (gave up S476)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz G View Post
    Congrats, Liz! That's great news.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Can you charge both at the same time? two HPWCs.. That's a lot of power!

Sweet!!!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum.
    My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    VIN 2415 - Blue 85kWh Model S / pano | VIN 48714 - Red 85kWh Model S / pano / tech

EVOLVO? electric volvo? .....
    P85. VIN05837. Mileage (05/13/14): 48,000mi, Black | Tan Leather | Perf Seats | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Sound Studio | Air | Spoiler | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | Fog | Extended Trim | Alcantara | Premium Lighting, Aftermkt: XPEL | 40/20% Tint | Lighted T | 19" Tsportline TST Grey Turbines | 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3

When you push the 'open charge port' on one, does it open both? While a limited use case now, this will be a much more common issue when Model X hits. I'd like to see a 'car 0' (any Tesla), 'car 1' , 'car 2' option on the charger.

Quote Originally Posted by yobigd20 View Post
    EVOLVO? electric volvo? .....
    EVOLV[E]D
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum.
    My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    VIN 2415 - Blue 85kWh Model S / pano | VIN 48714 - Red 85kWh Model S / pano / tech

Quote Originally Posted by stephenpace View Post
    When you push the 'open charge port' on one, does it open both? While a limited use case now, this will be a much more common issue when Model X hits. I'd like to see a 'car 0' (any Tesla), 'car 1' , 'car 2' option on the charger.
    We have three in our family. If you are referring to the button on the HPWC connector when you state, "open charge port," yes it opens multiple Tesla Model S'. When all three (or two) are in range of the HPWC (distance is approximately 3 parking spaces or less), all three charge ports open.
    Model S Signature Owner Since October 2012 - Signature 524
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrcrmatt View Post
    Can you charge both at the same time? two HPWCs.. That's a lot of power!
    My S does not have the dual chargers. So I just plug into a regular 50amp. But with that said we can charge both cars, mine on the 50 amp and my husbands on the HPWC, without any problem. Haven't tried running the dryer though while charging both cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stephenpace View Post
    As michiganmodels said, yes. My husband enjoyed that too much the other day when I was trying to leave to meet a friend.
    I've seen the future and it's parked in my drive way.

Thread Information