Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sweden

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jag är svensk! Men bor i Norge... Ska hem till Göteborg i påsk, blir kul att se om bilen får lite mer uppmärksamhet där än hemma. I september och oktober var det lite nytt och spännande i Norge men nu ser man massa Model S varje dag.

Visiting Stockholm

This May I'm planning to stay in Stockholm for a few days - coming from The Netherlands.
As the SuC is about 25 km up north from the center of town, I was wondering about overnight charging options in Stockholm.
Following Plugshare.com it seems there are various locations in town - including CHAdeMo.

But how about payment ? Do I need a RFID-pass ?

Most CHAdeMOs are payable, main operators are Vattenfall and Fortum, and they charge 3 SEK/min (~0.30 EUR/min), and require RFID or SMS payment (which would require a Swedish SIM). Those that are free would be at car dealers, like Mobility Motors Bromma. Vattenfall say they will launch the app "Ladda elbilen" soon which can be used for payment.

AC chargers found in parking garages or shopping centres are typically free (but in public parking garages you'd have to pay for the parking itself), and are normaly 1 phase 10A-16A.