Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sales force has arrived

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The sales manager at the service center has her fleet of test drive vehicles and is ready to help anyone wanting a Tesla to make it happen. Interesting development. Wonder when they will build her a store down in Waikiki.

Nice. A showroom would be good. I'm sure that would goose the Japan sales too. ;)
I'd bet that all those "Test Drive" vehicles are sold by 3/31/14. There are some people that just don't like to order and wait. Tesla has shown that they like to satisfy those customers near the end of the quarter by selling off loaner and showroom cars to goose the sales numbers. I think they just restock those with orphaned cars.

Hopefully they will get a loaner first.

I would guess that since they just announced the delay of volume production for the X, it'll be a long time before we see a X available for loaner/demo.

It would be awesome if TM had reception for all current MS' owners here if/when they open a showroom someplace. I'll send an email off to ownership, but if someone happens to talk to the new salespeople, maybe you can suggest it in person.

I'm still betting they'll put the showroom into the Ala Moana renovation/expansion plans somehow. If they do, maybe AM will finally install more chargers in the mall.

It would be awesome if TM had reception for all current MS' owners here if/when they open a showroom someplace. I'll send an email off to ownership, but if someone happens to talk to the new salespeople, maybe you can suggest it in person.

when first announced the service center was going to open last year, I thought they were supposed to have an opening event? Maybe they'll have something now since it's fully set up? I've read that some other SCs host a coffee meetup.

:)
2014-02-25 12.19.22.jpg
2014-02-25 12.20.21.jpg
2014-02-25 12.19.56.jpg

I just did my annual service.
While I was on the phone setting up the appointment I asked if they were going to go to the First Hawaiian (Bank) Auto Show at the convention center Mar 14-16.
they didn't know it was happening this month and said they would pass it on to sales.

I just did my annual service.
While I was on the phone setting up the appointment I asked if they were going to go to the First Hawaiian (Bank) Auto Show at the convention center Mar 14-16.
they didn't know it was happening this month and said they would pass it on to sales.

From my previous discussions with someone there, the reason that Tesla is not invited is that it is run by the local auto dealership association so Tesla doesn't get invited. We should park our cars outside the Convention Center and show off our cars.

I had some postcards made up like Spleen did. We should take those and pass them out at the show. I think I will.

The Antique Car Club of America, Hawaii chapter is going to have some of the individual club member's antique cars at the show. My good friend Howard is going to have his 1910 Ford Model T there. Its the oldest running car in the state. Its quite an vehicle. If you attend the show, please drop by and take a look at the club's members' cars and particularly look for Howard's.

I had some postcards made up like Spleen did. We should take those and pass them out at the show. I think I will.

The Antique Car Club of America, Hawaii chapter is going to have some of the individual club member's antique cars at the show. My good friend Howard is going to have his 1910 Ford Model T there. Its the oldest running car in the state. Its quite an vehicle. If you attend the show, please drop by and take a look at the club's members' cars and particularly look for Howard's.

I'll probably show up at some point. :)

Haven't been to the Service Center in a while now but it looks NICE!