Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have Contract Hire or PCP quotes yet? Mine is....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I'm at pretty nearly ordering stage for a model S 85Kw. I want to ideally PCP the car (guaranteed safety net of residuals.) Does anyone have any competitive quotes yet?

I have been quoted: Tesla Model S 85Kw, Metallic, Parking sensors, Tech, Leather & parcel shelf.

Contract Hire 6+35 20,000 non-maint £838.41 per month
PCP 6+35 £1102.40 20,000 non-main Residual (GFV £28188.26)

This is with Fleetdrive. Still waiting for other quotes. Be great to share prices and try to get the price down and GFV up!

Anyone get a better offer?

Hi Peter,

Looked at the above a couple of months ago but it was too early. Car is coming at the end of May (optimistic...). In any case, Tesla told me they were also planning to offer finance so might be worth checking out. Your above quotes are decent I would say, are they 20k for 3 yrs or per year?

Hi Yes that was 20k pa. The excess was really high (69p per mile) so I was told to make sure I quoted the correct mileage. I also had a cryptic email from Tesla hinting to watch this space over the next few months. In America there are finance deals are guaranteed future values. I still think people are finding their own finance cheaper.

Hi Peter, I spoke with a company today I was that impress I have created a thread on the forum, I used a company called vehiclesforbusiness spoke to Dale sales manager who seems to be looking after the Tesla deal, best quote iv had and knew his stuff happy to pass on his details to you if you want them.
Mark

Thanks Mark. I also spoke with Dale yesterday. Was £75 per month less so I was pleased. Only downside is its pure personal lease not PCP. Not sure if it makes a difference except for you don't get the option to purchase at the end of the agreement. I'm not sure I would, but would have been nice to have the option. I think insurance may be slightly higher also because of this.

I did a little credit check on the company V4B Ltd though and it appears that the Ltd company isn't trading! As they have their website and emails saying Ltd it makes me a little cautious. I guess the risk is on the £300 plus vat application fee. I would certainly ask the question before ordering. Credit card should cover any worries.

Are you going to order Mark? Any more info Mark please keep me in the loop.

Peter

Peter some information for you!

Spoke with Dale again (very helpful) sent me an email with below:

Vehiclesforbusiness has just changed from being a partnership to a Limited company in the last couple of months (due to growth of business), they have been trading for 22 years, they are a platinum broker (highest standard) with various funders and are members of the BVRLA, they are fully authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority and are fully registered with the ICO for data protection.

I also asked about PCP he said he is hoping to have some news on this today, I have just given my details for the finance application to get the ball rolling (no risk at this point as don't have to commit to buy) but thought may as well get the ball rolling! I like you will pay my £360 fee by credit card to be on the safe side when I place an order, but to be honest I am more than happy that the company is the real deal with the information provided I checked Dale out on Linkedin also and he stacks up as per previous conversations!

Hope this helps? Looks like we are going for pretty similar car as per your first post, but Im thinking about Pan roof and smart air suspension but not made my mind up yet!

I'm not sure anyone would believe that. Sorry. Not going to get into a you are/you are not argument its pointless. I think anyone reading V4B credibility statement above will agree with me. Its far too in depth and knowledgeable. The real shame is that I don't actually doubt the credibility of V4B. I just shared a "be cautious" opinion on a company. This could quite easily have been safeguarded by using c/cards for the deposit.

The silly thing is this could have easily been nipped in the bud. My only advice now would be for anyone looking at PCP/PCH quotes would be to shop around and PCH is much cheaper. I would certainly try v4b and another company to try would be fleetdrive.co.uk Hope this can help some people.