Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lacewood or Obeche wood matte?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have Obeche Matte though with black interior. It does have some grey to it so might look nice with grey. We're very happy with it.

obeche.jpg

As stated by several other people, the obeche matte looks great, especially with the grey interior. I know some people prefer the lacewood to the obeche, but in my opinion, when you look at the two of them side by side, the obeche blows the lacewood away...It is very luxurious looking, while also have a very quiet, zen feel to it. In comparison, the lacewood just looks a bit cheep and uninteresting.

As stated by several other people, the obeche matte looks great, especially with the grey interior. I know some people prefer the lacewood to the obeche, but in my opinion, when you look at the two of them side by side, the obeche blows the lacewood away...It is very luxurious looking, while also have a very quiet, zen feel to it. In comparison, the lacewood just looks a bit cheep and uninteresting.

Funny, I thought the exact opposite. I chose the lacewood because it was unique and the wood pattern had an interesting texture and look. But the obeche did nothing for me, kind of old fashioned looking. It's all personal preference, OP needs to go see the samples in the Tesla store and pick a favorite.

Last edited: