Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can It Fit A Bike?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an avid cyclist, the third-most frequently asked question I get from friends and family is, "Can it fit your bike?"

Yes, much easier than the SUV my Model S replaced, and with both wheels on.
1238160_10202943510779394_996137721_n.jpg

Seeing the small pic on the Model S webpage of a bike in the back is what got me to take my test drive. I hate the thought of a roof-rack spoiling the looks and range, so this is perfect for me.

Great! I was supposed to post the same question, but you answered it already :).

As a follow up: Have you tried fitting more bikes into the trunk? I do trips (for example to the alps) with friends from our cycling club once in a while, and our record was fitting 4 people with bikes and luggage for a week into a VW Touran. The key is of course removing the wheels and then putting the frames upside down (on the saddle) and sideways into the trunk with all seats up. I remember from my test drive that in the back the MS is pretty low, so I wonder if the bikes still fit this way?

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats great to see, i've been wondering if my bike would fit when I get the Tesla. I move my bike around the same way in my current Acura SUV and was hoping not to have to take off wheels etc. Just got it "airlifted" above the NEMA 14-50 so I can pull in the Tesla monday.
IMG_2303.jpg