Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New "Downfall" Parody Involving Tesla Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand German so instead I just mute these and read the captions... some of them are pretty funny, including this one. I loved the "Their gas stations are now Tesla service centers" :biggrin: Nicely done Curt!

This is great! I really liked that the towns and names were kept relevant within the subtitles. Some people do a very poor job of trying to cram into too much to the subtitles, but this was very well done.

I was half expecting one of his final lines to be "Put me on the reservation list for a Model X."

This was brilliant! Don't worry about overly sensitive reactions Your intent was obvious and this was a great treat! You should have had a couple of references to their car fire schemes not working, that even setting the whole garage on fire has met with minimal success!

You could make this into a whole movie documenting Tesla's challenges through the years.

Last edited:
This was a parody?

Wikipedia description of "Downfall" parodies: Downfall (2004 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia description of the general use of the term parody: Parody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube video of the scene with correct subtitles: Hitler Gets Angry (Actual Subtitles) - YouTube

Sorry if any offense might have been taken. None was intended. The common intent of these “Downfall” parodies is to further demonstrate the absurdity of a particularly evil historical person, by suggesting how his irrationality might have manifested itself, if he had been presented with a variety of modern situations. The style inspires derisive laughter that is at quite the opposite end of the spectrum from sympathetic smiles. We are laughing at the awful character, not with him, and he certainly would not have appreciated that.

Curt this excellent - seen so many Downfall parodies, this is definitely one of the best. Not everyone has the same sense of humor, so some may not get it. Please do't worry if a few people take it the wrong way - that will always happen. It was very cleverly scripted - just had to laugh. Well done.