Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where Would You Suggest Tesla To Build Their Supercharging Stations In Hong Kong?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lx3h

Charged.hk's Director of Education
To be realistic and practical, I reckon one on Hong Kong Island East, somewhere Heng Fa Chuen or Chai Wan would be nice as there are sufficient area to build.

Not exactly near where I live, but close enough.

What about you? Where do you think is practical / convenient for you?

Assuming they are not to be used for long-distance (China) travel, but weekend quick charging, then shopping centers. Somewhere you would go for an hour or two. Somewhere that would support the installation in order to attract traffic. IFC, Ocean Centre, Pacific Place, sort of places.

Assuming they are not to be used for long-distance (China) travel, but weekend quick charging, then shopping centers. Somewhere you would go for an hour or two. Somewhere that would support the installation in order to attract traffic. IFC, Ocean Centre, Pacific Place, sort of places.

Agree, but most supercharging stations in US and Europe are at free open areas, admission without charge. For shopping malls, it is like I must pay for parking before I get free recharging. Not ideal.

Where are the CHAdeMO in Hong Kong? One at Stanley Plaza. Another at HK Electric building. Another at Science Park.

Free parking places would be interesting, but limited in number.

is CHAdeMo can be used on Tesla cars now?
thanks for answering coz there is a CHAdeMO quick charge station next to my home for 5 mins ride, just curious to know

I cant afford a Tesla now but my next wud def be a Tesla!

I think only:

New Territories - 1
LanTau - 1
Kowloon - 2
Hong Kong - 2

that would be so nice lol
thought it wont happen in short

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you can with this adapter (coming soon - not sure if any have shipped yet)
Shop Tesla Gear CHAdeMO Adapter

hopefully when it starts the delivery these adapters wud be available while mean time there
r still no Tesla superchagers available

it cud be in good use though!

anyway thanks for answering bro