Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

moved posts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it would be nice to give feedback for moved posts as to why moved with the notice that they were moved. could be a teaching point. for instance posts (none mine) on the differentiation of morons, retards etc were moved to long term investing without explanation from shortterm thread. i am not sure why they were moved. was it a comment on the thread, the posters who post there or the idea of longterm investing? dont want to critique the moderators but could they have been put elsewhere?

I'm not a moderator for the specific area you mention, but we do try to leave notes when possible. Or alternatively, we will pm the poster to let them know why it was moved (so you wouldn't have seen that).

Sometimes, however, we have far more cleanup work to do than time to do it in, and the niceties just don't happen. (I especially like the posts that start with 'I know there is a thread somewhere about this, but I couldn't find it. Could a moderator just move this for me?' - which of course translates to 'I didn't want to bother searching for it, so you do it for me'.) Somedays there isn't much, other days it's pretty much a case of 'cleanup on Aisle 5', non-stop.

Not complaining ... just letting you know why the notes in-thread don't always happen. We try. We're not perfect. :)

There was an explanation left.

The handful of posts you highlighted were referencing a news article that was being discussed so they got moved with the article discussion. We do our best to keep discussions whole when we move them.

Mod Note: a bunch of posts went here - Long-Term-Fundamentals-of-Tesla-Motors-(TSLA)

this was the explanation. i am dense but it seems to say what was done, not why. thats my only point. thank you for reading my post

Mod Note: a bunch of posts went here - Long-Term-Fundamentals-of-Tesla-Motors-(TSLA)

this was the explanation. i am dense but it seems to say what was done, not why. thats my only point. thank you for reading my post

No, that's not the one. Click on the link in my post above and you'll get to this:

Moderator's Note: Posts discussing the article re Tesla's strategic benefit from lack of dealers (maybe make gas cars?) were moved to Long-Term Fundamentals of Tesla Motors (TSLA)

Clicking on the hyperlinks will usually get you to the right place. Hope that helps. :)