Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forum Page Loading Problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pages are loading on my iPad and then refreshing several times which result in the Forum topic index moving up and down the screen. I suspect it is due to the adds at the top loading after the fact. I keep selecting the wrong topic from the index because everthing moves just as I go to select a topic. This seems to be a recent change as I've only noticed this in the past couple of days.

Haven't changed anything recently on this end that could be related. I tracked the problem down to the social media (specifically facebook) buttons loading. Maybe facebook changed something. The buttons load asynchronously and I guess screw with the line height.

I implemented a temp fix till I can test something more permanent later. Let me know if things are better.

It seems better on the home page of a topic, but no change when I drill down to a specific thread. Unfortunately now I'm experiencing the following when replying to your post, until I switch to advanced mode:

I am having trouble using "post quick reply" On my ipad. It lets me type one character, then keyboard disappears...

seems ok if I use "reply with quote". ( I can delete quote before typing and continue).

Last edited:
The forum pages appear to be behaving normally again, including the keyboard disappearing issue. I don't have arrows above the keyboard, though. (But I haven't upgraded to 7 -- still on 6.1.3) I only see "Previous" and "Next", but "Next" doesn't highlight when I press it.

Thanks. B>

Last edited: