Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visiting Tesla stores across the US from Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spleen

Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2012
Honolulu, HI
In Ft Lauderdale for a conference and decided to visit the famed Dania Beach Tesla store. Was fun visiting, checking out the store, and chatting with the staff.

uparyseb.jpg

ydujudys.jpg

Didn't visit a store but visited the Superchargers in Gilroy today....6 MS' there. I've seen about 13 since I got here last night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    992.8 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 181
Santana Row store in San Jose..where I did my test drive in Dec 2012...one week after I reserved my MS. They only had one car in the showroom back then.

Same here, except I test drove mine one week before I ordered. Had to be sure it was love at first sight. :tongue: They only had one car then too, not counting the skeleton model.

I visited the Rocklin store/SC this weekend. Very nice, big facility. Seems like Tesla has a common model they are following for all stores to make them identical. How very Apple-like.

Same here, except I test drove mine one week before I ordered. Had to be sure it was love at first sight. :tongue: They only had one car then too, not counting the skeleton model.

I visited the Rocklin store/SC this weekend. Very nice, big facility. Seems like Tesla has a common model they are following for all stores to make them identical. How very Apple-like.[/QUOTE

I heard that the guy involved in the apple store design was hired by Tesla to design their stores.